Data Engineering meets the Semantic Web (DESWeb)
In conjunction with ICDE 2017, San Diego, California
Both regular (of up to 6 pages) and late-breaking/vision (of up to 3 pages) papers should be formatted according to the ICDE formatting guidelines.
To submit your paper, please follow the instructions below.
- Log in to EasyChair using the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icde2017.
- Upon a successful login, you will see the "Select a Track" page.
- There you must select the "Data Engineering meets the Semantic Web" option and continue with the submission.
Formatting instructions and LaTeX macros are available for download:
- Template for MS Word (Single template file for Word 2003 and beyond) Word 2003.
- Unix template for LaTeX 1/2 (archived LaTeX tar-file) Unix Latex.
- Unix template for LaTeX 2/2 (Bibliography) (archived LaTeX tar-file) Unix Latex, Bibliography.
- Windows template for LaTeX 1/2 (archived LaTeX zip-file)Windows Latex.
- Windows template for LaTeX 2/2 (Bibliography) (archived LaTeX zip-file) Windows Latex, Bibliography.
All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of ICDE 2017.